Never memorize something that you can look up.
programming language on github. Searching for projects with more than
Python with 117.
stars) has recently entered the battle area.
Previously Vue.js (154k stars) outcompeted Facebook's React (141k
Svelte injects its code into your programs, whereas Vue.js and React ask
you to program their way, learning new functions and strategies.
Svelte offers a framework for building web applications, and an
approach to building mobile apps as well.
If you are going to start programming, start with Svelte.
They offer a fantastic live coding tutorial at
- 1. Albert Einstein (en.wikipedia.org)
- 2. Bret Victor - Inventing on Principle (www.youtube.com)
- 3. The poetry of programming (teaching children about computers): Linda Liukas (www.youtube.com)
- 4. Changing the world with code by Emma Yang (www.youtube.com)
- 5. Karlie Kloss: Coding is a superpower (www.youtube.com)
- 6. Making a Game: Bill Gates explains If statements. (www.youtube.com)
- 7. Bill Gates remembers his early programming career (www.youtube.com)
- 8. 1991 Interview with Bill Gates (www.youtube.com)
- 9. What do programmers actually do? (www.youtube.com)
- 10. How I Learned to Code - and Got a Job at Airbnb! (www.youtube.com)
- 11. Learn to Code in 6 months (www.youtube.com)
- 13. Learn Node.js - Full Tutorial for Beginners (www.youtube.com)
- 14. Amy Palamountain on Backbone and Marionette (www.youtube.com)
- 15. Searching for projects with more than10,000 stars (github.com)
- 16. Svelte Tutorial (www.youtube.com)
- 17. Svelte (svelte.dev)
- 18. Vue.js (vuejs.org)
- 19. React (reactjs.org)
- 20. framework for building web applications (sapper.svelte.dev)
- 21. approach to building mobile apps (svelte-native.technology)
- 22. https://svelte.dev/tutorial/basics (svelte.dev)
- 23. Arduino vs. Raspberry Pi - Which is best? (www.youtube.com)
- 24. You can learn Arduino in 15 minutes. (www.youtube.com)